- Wheelchair access in East Sussex
- Wheelchair access in Surrey
- Wheelchair access in Banstead
- Wheelchair access in Camberley
- Wheelchair access in Caterham
- Wheelchair access in Dorking
- Wheelchair access in Epsom
- Wheelchair access in Farnham
- Wheelchair access in Frimley
- Wheelchair access in Guildford
- Wheelchair access in Haslemere
- Wheelchair access in Horley
- Wheelchair access in Leatherhead
- Wheelchair access in Redhill
- Wheelchair access in Reigate
- Wheelchair access in Weybridge
- Wheelchair access in Woking
- Wheelchair access in West Sussex
The types of vehicles
DCG is a unique company that offers a great variety of disabled access vehicles from MPV to minibuses. Such vehicles are specially converted so a wheelchair user can travel as an ordinary passenger. They can be children or adults, groups or individuals with escort and carers or without.
Size, shape and design of our disabled access vehicles can vary depending on your needs. Anyway you will value the independence our disabled access vehicles give you.
Particular qualities and prices
Our minibuses are available with ramps and lift access so that they are fully accessible and you can remain seated in your own wheelchair for the journey. The price is determined by the number of wheelchair users, mileage and requirement of additional services (presence of DCG carer).
Our wheelchair access vehicles can make a huge difference to your lifestyle. All our drivers are licensed by local authority and trained for working in the setting of wheelchair access vehicles.
Literally thousands of disabled people have benefited from the chance to use wheelchair accessible taxi, offering new freedom and independence to individuals and their families. And this independence is extremely safe. As DCG services are provided in accordance with health and safeguarding policies.
Disabled people, of course, each have different needs. That is why DCG has developed a wide range of mobility adaptations to satisfy all the customers throughout Surrey County and East Sussex County, including towns listed below.
- Great Bookham,
DCG also cares about local environment. One vehicle can fit between 3-4 wheelchairs, and 15 able passengers. Transporting a bigger number of passengers in one vehicle (instead of one or two passengers per vehicle) decreases fumes emissions and helps protecting the local environment.